Work with Us
Vacancy: Faculty - JEE / Medical - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology - Experience 2 - 10 years Job Description
Candidate Profile Required
- Complete Responsibility of Students Performance
- Class Room Teaching - Conducting Classes
- Conducting doubt clearing sessions
- Developing study material and Test Material and updating it regularly.
- Developing Home Assignments, Practice Assignments and Evaluating the same
- Creating and Developing Tests - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Practice etc.
- Working extra smartly to handle weak students and taking efforts on them to improve their performance
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents and the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political and transparent atmosphere in the organization
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject
- Participate and contribute in all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office:
- B.E. / M Sc graduate with excellent academic background and preferably from top institutes.
- Should have expertise of the subject knowledge and skills for teaching Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology to JEE / Medical aspirants respectively.
- Experience in classroom teaching, testing, evaluation and remedial feedback mechanism exclusively for JEE / Medical level curriculum.
- Should be experienced in mentoring, motivating and counseling students to achieve better performance at JEE / Medical exam.
- Proven Track Record on excellence of performance of students in final admissions and should be able to take complete responsibility to achieve the final result.
- Should have worked previously with an organization of repute.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team in content development supporting classroom programs.
Experience : 2 - 10 years
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com or click on apply now