Work with Us
Position: Student Advisor
Role: Academic Counselor & Admissions Coordinator.
Candidate Profile Required
- Admission counseling to prospective students / parents and convincing / converting them to final admission.
- Face of Institution: Creating a goodwill and brand in the minds of students and parent by talking and sharing information with promoting our admission plans.
- Tele-calling: Creating and Maintaining prospective students database; taking follow ups; finding means to reach right students through calling, mailing etc.
- Students Record/Information: Maintaining students information and contact details
- Admission Formalities: conducting admission test; filling up admission forms; collecting fees; followups on pending fees;
- Handling Queries: Handling all types of queries by students and parents. Giving them solution; guidance; counseling
- 1-5 years of Experience in Counseling / Front Desk / Admin expected
- Experience of working in Educational setup will be added advantage
- MBA will be preferred but not essential
- This is a highly responsible job and the person should be able to handle the responsibility with integrity.
- Self Motivated and Initiative taker.
- Should be able to match timings in a way that students / parents are handled without any delays.
- Should be a go getter as he will have to interact with students and parents in daily routine.
- Pleasant personality and friendly attitude is must.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com or click on apply now